Warrior Energy Services Corp.
100 Rosecrest Ln.
Columbus, MS 39701
Sam Hardy, President
Warrior Energy Services
Warrior Energy Services provides premium production-related services to all major U.S. onshore and offshore producing regions. Warrior specializes in high-pressure and high-temperature wells, along with difficult pipe recovery operations. Warrior's primary service offerings include:
- E-Line Services - Mechanical E-line Services - Conventional Pipe Recovery - Wirless Pipe Recovery - Logging
- Superior Slickline Services
- Well Performance Testing & Evaluation - Pressure Management - Production Logging - Tubing/Casing Inspection - Detonating/Recompletion Services
- SPC Rentals - Electric Line Support Equipment - Flow Iron Packages - Coiled Tubing Support Equipment - Motors - Pumping Services
- Hydraulic Workover & Snubbing Services
- Flowback & Production Testing Services - Flowback Equipment - Support Equipment - Completion, Workover & Critical Well Applications - Pressure Testing - Green Flowback Process
- Cementing & Pumping Services - Cementing Services - Acidizing Services - Vertical Well Fracturing
Warrior also operates two manufacturing and repair facilities located in Laurel, MS and Decatur, TX. The Laurel facility manufactures wireline trucks, offshore wireline skids and P&A packages, while the Texas facility primarily manufactures snubbing units and related equipment. The vast majority of the equipment we manufacture and repair is for our own use.