Superior Energy Services
1001 Louisiana St., Suite 2900
Houston, TX. 77002
In The Community
Maximizing our positive impact
Raising money for cancer services. Repairing homes for the elderly and infirm. Supporting those affected by natural disasters.
Superior Energy Services employees do all this and much more, backed by their employer's commitment to being a responsible neighbor and good corporate citizen.
In partnership with local organizations, the company and its employees provide a combination of skilled leadership, hands-on efforts and financial contributions to a wide range of non-profit and charitable causes.
The goal is to maximize Superior's positive impact on the communities where the company has business operations.
- Superior Energy Services is a United Way Pacesetter company, annually donating more than $150,000 in combined employee/corporate contributions. In 2008, the company tallied its highest contribution ever of $218,036.
- Superior is an annual sponsor of the Games of Acadiana, benefiting the Miles Perret Center in Lafayette, La. The center provides a wide range of services for families dealing with cancer.
- Superior employees donated their time and talents to "Rebuilding Together Houston 2007," improving the homes and lives of low-income senior and disabled homeowners.
- Wild Well Control, a Superior Energy Services company, recently donated more than $81,000 to the Shriners Hospital for Children as a result of its 10th Annual Golf Blowout.
- The company established the Superior Catastrophic Relief Fund in 2005, in support of employees severely affected by hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Employees and the corporation together provided more than $640,000 in aid to the fellow workers.